|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Request for Real Time Ammonia Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/ammonia-price-trends/pricerequest
Ammonia (NH3) is one of the most prevalent nitrogen-containing substances in the environment. It is a colourless, alkaline gas. It is an irritant that is used in the commercial and industrial sectors. It has a distinctly unpleasant scent. Due to its high-water solubility, it deposits in the upper airways when breathed.
The production of amino acids and nucleotides, which is essential for many biological processes, uses ammonia as a precursor. It is produced by bacteria in the soil using animal and plant waste, organic debris, and plant material as food.
The top three ammonia-producing countries are China, India, and Russia.
Key Details About the Ammonia Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Ammonia price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Ammonia price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed-up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Ammonia Price Trend:
Every year, ammonia is produced, and its market value is estimated to be around USD 60 billion. It is mainly employed as a fertiliser. The industry’s expansion is fueled by the continuous demand for products from the agriculture sector.
It is also utilised in the manufacturing of leather, rubber, paper, and wood. Other than that, it is used in employed in the cold storage of refrigeration systems, printing inks, water waste treatment, stabiliser, explosive, and as a source of nitrogen.
Additionally, it is also employed in a wide range of industries, including mining, pharmaceuticals, and textiles. When used as a refrigerant gas in air-conditioning equipments, ammonia helps in absorbing heat.
Key Market Players:
- Yara International
- Qatar Fertiliser Company
- Nutrien Ltd.
- Jordan Phosphate Mines Company Limited
- Eurochem Group AG
- Yidu Xingfa Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Yunnan Yuntianhua International Chemical Co. Ltd
- Chemische Fabrik Budenheim KG
- Innophos, Inc.
- Maaden-Saudi Arabian Mining Company
News and Events:
- August 4, 2022: Powerhouses in engineering and construction, KBR and McDermott International, reached a licensing agreement to offer integrated solutions for KBR’s unique ammonia technologies. In response to the expanding ammonia market, the deal combines KBR’s cutting-edge technology with McDermott’s expertise in worldwide implementation, modularization, and vision.
- August 4, 2022: SABIC (Agri-Nutrients Company), in collaboration with Aramco, earned the highest independent recognition in the world for recognising blue hydrogen and ammonia production. The honour was given by the renowned independent testing, inspection, and certification organisation TUV Rheinland, which was founded in Germany. It was provided to SABIC AN in Jubail and to Aramco’s fully-owned refinery (SASREF), which is also in Jubail, together with 37,800 tonnes of blue ammonia and 8,075 tonnes of blue hydrogen.
- Ammonium Nitrate Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/ammonium-nitrate-price-trends
- Ammonium Sulphate Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/ammonium-sulphate-price-trends
- Amoxicillin Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/amoxicillin-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and most up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team tracks the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA