|Region/Countries for which Data is available||
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Supplier Database Availability||Yes|
|Customization Scope||Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after service delivery|
Request for Real Time Azepan-2-One Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/azepan-2-one-price-trends/pricerequest
A natural mixture with the chemical formula (CH2)5C(O)NH is called Azepan-2-one or Caprolactam (CPL). It is a colourless solid and a lactam (a cyclic amide) of caproic acid. Globally, there is a demand of nearly 5 million tonnes of azeopan-2-one annually, and the enormous bulk is employed to produce Nylon 6 filament, fibre, and plastics.
Owing to its industrial importance, several processes have been established for the manufacturing of caprolactam. There was a projection that 90 percent of the total caprolactam is created from cyclohexanone, that is initially transformed to its oxime.
The utilization of caprolactam is rising in the Asia Pacific region owing to the increasing textile and automotive sectors in countries like China, Japan, and South Korea. Globally, the leading producing country of nylon 6 is China, on the other hand western countries such as United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, France, and Italy are the prominent producers of Azepan-2-One and are expected to witness continuous development in the future years.
Key Details About the Azepan-2-One Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Azepan-2-One price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Azepan-2-One price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for the procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Azepan-2-One Price Trend:
There are several industrial uses that are impacting Azepan-2-One prices globally. The greatest part of the caprolactam is utilised to manufacture 6 fibres of nylon, that is the initial material for fibers that several usages in textile and commercial production.
Because of its properties such as influence, intense temperature, and scratch resistance, an exceptional amalgamation of power and endurance to bases, it is comprehensively a substitution of metal-based applications. Furthermore, nylon 6 fibers are also utilised in various purposes like toothbrushes, raincoats, sport wears, bed sheets, curtains, ropes, racket strings, threads, and sleeping bags.
Key Market Players:
- China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- BASF SE
- Advansix Inc.
News and Events:
- September 8, 2021 – there was a revival of production of caprolactam by Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore (FACT) after a break of nine years, creating a “momentous” occasion for the organization. Though reviving the production of caprolactam will add around INR 600 crore to INR 700 crore to the company’s revenue, the commodity from FACT would also be a primary import replacement.
- July 20, 2022 — the initial experiment scale production runs for plant-based nylon-6 was positively accomplished with the collaboration between sustainability superior Genomatica (Geno) together with long-time partner Aquafil. The substance is expected to redesign the USD 22 billion nylon sector, supporting the brands to fulfill the demand from customers for viable, regular materials from apparel to automotive components to carpets.
- 2-Methylpropan-1-ol Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/2-methylpropan-1-ol-price-trends
- 2-Propanol Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/2-propanol-price-trends
- Benzenamine Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/benzenamine-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA